Send a message to the HEERA email forum
Who can send messages to the email list?
Any person who is eligible and has joined the HEERA email list can send messages.
What can be sent to the email list?
The email list is an excellent resource for:
- Letting people know about upcoming conferences and other major events
- Advertising job vacancies for HE External Relations positions
- Ask other members for advice and guidance
- Exchange information, share experience
What cannot be sent to the email list?
- Messages which are for commercial purposes
- Requests for a job vacancy
- Contact details for a particular individual
- Requests for support for charitable causes
It is not possible to circulate attachments on the email list. This is a security measure to prevent the spread of viruses. To get around this, you will need to copy and paste the contents of any attachments into the body of your email or supply a html link to the content.
Send a Message
Once you have received confirmation that you have successfully joined the email list, you can start sending messages.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your message will then be checked by a moderator and posted to every member on the email list, so it is not necessary to preface your email with any other comments.
Get further informationPlease visit www.jiscmail.ac.uk or send an email to email@example.com.