HEERA is a professional body run on a voluntary basis by its elected executive committee. Committee members are all practising professionals within the HE external relations sector and bring a wealth of experience to the Association.
Meeting regularly throughout the year, the Committee works to provide a strategic direction for the Association and to steer its activities in line with the needs of its membership. The Committee organises a range of events including the HEERA training day as well as leading the annual publication of the directory of members.
- Zeba Salman, Alumni Relations Manager, SOAS
- Martin Herrema, Press Officer, University of Kent
- Anne Burrill, Deputy Director of Marketing, University of Portsmouth
- Andy Fryer, Communications Manager, UCEA
- Amy Maddison, Marketing Manager, The University of Nottingham
- Jon Cheek, Postgraduate Recruitment Officer, University of Birmingham