About this Event
With marketing trends across the higher education sector rapidly evolving, the annual Higher Education Marketing Conference 2018 returns as the perfect platform to hear how leading marketers are successfully maximising recruitment, enhancing retention and expanding brand awareness through captivating new marketing initiatives.
With the CIM, QAA and HEERA leading in discussion, you will have the opportunity to understand how to develop ground-breaking marketing strategies and tailor them to ensure they are in line with the latest social, digital and data trends that will better engage prospective students in a globally competitive market.
JOIN OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Chris Daly, Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Marketing
– Special Keynote: Delivering Professional Development for Marketing in Higher Education
- How marketers can effectively tailor their skills to enhance campaigns and student engagement
- Tailoring marketing strategies to trends in student recruitment emerging across higher education
- How marketing approaches can successfully adapt to the growing trend of clearing to recruit students
- Outlining the work of the CIM Higher Education Marketing Group in establishing a leading network of marketers within higher education
ALSO CONFIRMED! Stephanie Stephenson, Head of Marketing and Production, Quality Assurance Agency will share her expertise on communicating education excellence and quality in a competitive market.
OTHER KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE …
Ann Fernadez, Director of Marketing & Communications, Bournemouth University Officer, Higher Education External Relations Association (HEERA)
– Morning Keynote: The Next Steps for the Higher Education Marketing Sector
Senior Representative, Advertising Standards Authority
– Special Keynote: Exploring the Regulatory Landscape for Advertising and Marketing in Higher Education
Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
– Case Study: Formulating an Outstanding Marketing Strategy in Higher Education
And many more …
There are no speakers for this event yet.