About this Event
7-9 February 2017
The 2016 CASE Strategic Marketing institute received the highest satisfaction ratings from delegates of any institute in CASE’s history, anywhere in the world.
Higher education is experiencing turbulence. Our institutions, now more than ever, need outstanding marketing staff at every level and in every function. This transformational3 day institute will explore what it is to be an outstanding marketer, and help you to build your network of supportive peers.
The format is a combination of fully interactive, expert-led workshops interspersed with discussions and debate in a small group, facilitated by a tutor.
Reasons to attend:
- tailor your technical skills to the strategic needs of your institution
- be a more effective education marketer at a time of change
- navigate your complex, political and confusing work place
- ensure your important voice is heard
- understand and work well with academics
- decide when and how to push hard for change and when to say no
- make the most of the opportunities presented by post-Brexit change
You will meet:
- a peer group and network of like-minded marketers who totally understand and share your challenges
- a tutor group of the sector’s best marketing thinkers and practitioners who have seen it all, learned how to operate, progressed to senior careers and lived to tell the tale
Who should attend:
This Institute is targeted at higher education marketers who aspire to work, or are already working, at a senior level and who want to improve the strategic impact they have at their institutions.
What previous delegates said:
- “The plenaries themselves are brilliant however for me they are perfect for instigating crucial conversations with your peers. This coupled with networking breaks and Tutor Groups really helps facilitate a paradigm change towards your work!”
Elliott Falvert-Martin, Alumni and Database Officer, Wolfson College University of Oxford
- “It is brilliant. Where else will you get such a high quality range of presenters/thought-leaders, passionate group of delegates, and relatively modest price?”
Robert Fowles, Marketing Officer, University of Derby
- “It was great to learn about the similarities and differences between the US/UK higher education sector, and to see examples of the American University’s marketing.”
Rosanna Chianta, Marketing and Communications Officer, Guildhall School of Music & Drama
There are no speakers for this event yet.