About this Event
FindAUniversity Marketing Seminars presents:
‘Award-winning postgraduate marketing’.
Join us for insights into award-winning postgraduate marketing, taking place on Tuesday 13th September 2016 in Liverpool Town Hall. The interactive day will feature a number of sessions from leading professionals in Higher Education marketing, and facilitate opportunities for informal networking and discussion with colleagues from across the sector.
By attending you’ll discover effective ways that universities can strengthen their reputation and engage students, through practical insights into best practice and innovation in postgraduate marketing.
Featured contributors include:
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement at Loughborough University.
- Jim Tudor, Founder of the Future Index.
- Kimmo Kuortti, Director of Recruitment, Admissions and International Services at the University of Oulu, Finland.
- Richelle Quinn, Corporate Marketing Manager and John Ferguson, Head of Content and Channels at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Jemma Davis, International Education Marketing Manager at SMRS and former International Marketing Manager at the University of Groningen, Netherlands.
- Tim Rogers, Vice President Enrolment Management at The American University of Paris, and former Head of Student Recruitment & Admissions at the London School of Economics & Political Science.
Who should attend?
This event is intended for those responsible for delivering marketing and recruitment communication strategy, right through to those who are working operationally to attract prospective postgraduate students in an ever-changing marketplace.
Book your place
Our delegate package is currently available at the early bird price of £200 +VAT until Wednesday 31st August, after which time the standard delegate price will be £250 +VAT.
If you have any questions, please contact Nikki by email: NWhiting@FindAUniversity.com, or by phone: 0114 268 4940.
Supported by HEERA
There are no speakers for this event yet.