About this Event
12th May 2016
The aim of this workshop is to uncover some of the more effective ways Universities can build reputation and engage prospecitve and current postgraduate students through quality and timely marketing and communications activity.
Now in its third year, this event plays host to a number of sessions from leading professionals in the field of Higher Education Marketing, while facilitating opportunities for extensive discussion with other delegates.
Kindly hosted by the University of Reading, the 2016 edition will feature sessions on;
- Harnessing the postgraduate journey; big ideas, different budgets
- Secrets of the trade; communications masterclass
- Are you really utilising the potential of social media?
- Utilising data to better inform a marketing strategy
- 10 tips for quality postgraduate student recruitment
- How can we make the most of the incoming PGT Loans?
- Case study; raising the profile of University of Reading (PGT) and Portsmouth (PGR)
This event will be most useful for colleagues who are responsible for delivering marketing, recruitment and communications activities to prospective and/or current postgraduate students (research and taught). This includes colleagues who are tasked with engaging internal and external stakeholders with programmes and activities.
There are no speakers for this event yet.