About this Event
April 18 – 22, 2016
Burleigh Court, Loughborough University
Loughborough, United Kingdom
The Spring Institute in Educational Fundraising is a residential course for early career fundraising professionals and those new to the education sector.
Delivered through a variety of plenary, interactive tutorial and elective sessions, you will return to work with a clear sense of what your job entails and a network of supportive contacts to help you deliver your objectives.
Over the course of the week you can choose from up to 50 elective sessions. These interactive, open discussions will enable you to tailor the course to your specific needs by selecting the sessions relevant to you and your institution.
During this five day intensive training programme, you will:
- Receive practical training in key concepts and review educational fundraising best practice alongside other professionals
- Learn from leading experts who will broaden your perspective, shift your thinking and provide a global perspective of fundraising.
- Develop your educational and cultural fundraising skills
- Network and build relationships with other fundraising professionals
- Increase your confidence in a dynamic, interactive environment
- Give your team a competitive edge in the current climate through a broader sector knowledge and enhanced performance.
Who should attend?
The Spring Institute is designed for those working in fundraising. The range of elective modules allows you to cater the course to your needs – whether you are an early career, a new manager or a seasoned professional.
There are no speakers for this event yet.