About this Event
Feb. 24 – 26, 2016
College Court Conference Centre
University of Leicester, United Kingdom
The three-day Alumni Relations Institute will immerse practitioners into the world of alumni.
The institute provides a solid foundation for success for those new to the alumni relations profession at any level, new to the higher education sector and early career professionals looking for a refresher and innovative ideas.
Join our experts in education from across the globe to discuss innovative programmes, emerging trends and new priorities in alumni relations. Working closely with these industry professionals, the programme has been designed to provide a strategic toolkit for alumni specialists.
Keep up to date with news for this event using the Twitter hashtag #ari16.
- Plenary sessions on overarching themes to inspire and showcase best practice
- Tutorial sessions – small groups with an assigned tutor to discuss individual challenges and goals
- Elective sessions to help you tailor your individual learning agenda
Who should attend:
- This three day institute is aimed at newcomers to alumni relations at any level or early career professionls.
Why should I attend?
- Network with colleagues from around the sector
- Learn from experienced practitioners and help boost your personal development.
- Leave the institute with the tools needed to successfully manage alumni relations programmes and with expert advice on how to maximise your impact with limited resources.
Register before 7 January and receive the early bird discount.
Director of External Affairs
Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Nathalie Walker has been director of external affairs at Cambridge Judge Business School since January 2013.
Director of Philanthropy and Alumni Relations
University of Liverpool
Karen Brady is now director of philanthropy and alumni relations, responsible for the overall strategic direction of fundraising and alumni relations across the institution.
Associate Vice-President, Development
University of Waterloo, Canada
Coolman has presented his research and other Advancement related topics at conferences in Canada, USA and Europe. He is the author of several feature articles on the topic of alumni engagement. His professional accomplishments earned him the 2011 Rising Star award from the Council for Advancement and Support of Education District II (CASE).
Director of International Alumni Relations
Tilburg University, The Netherlands
Sandra Rincon is Director of International Alumni Relations at Tilburg University, Development and Alumni Relations since August 2009